Felted rose earrings

Yesterday I drove my bike through what felt like the whole city, haha. Lots of people surely say it wasn't that far but for somebody sports-phobic as I am it was like a whole world's journey.

Anyways I just wanted to go to the crafts store to get some sheets of felt. I hoped they have amazing colours. They didn't so I stayed with some classics in the end.

I took shades of red, yellow and brown with me to work on some felted flowers.


This was my first project: Rose earrings. I like them quite a lot.



So far I made two pairs: dark red and mustard. They look a little brighter in the pictures than they are in reality.


I attached some embroidering to the backs.



One rose is about 2,5 cm in diameter.


And this is a try on my ear.

I'm working on a new red-brown pair right now.
What do you think about them?







Categories:

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.